Welcome to our Oslo Guide where you will find information about the beautiful city of Oslo which was founded in 1048. Oslo is now the finanical, cultural, scientific and economical capital of Norway and it is a city with many interesting activities to do and attractions to see.
Most people have heard that Oslo is ranked the most expensive capital in the world. And yes it is true, Oslo is a very expensive city. But, if you do not have much money, there are still ways to find cheap restaurants and fairly cheap accommodation. You just have to search and look around.
We hope you will find the information in our Oslo Guide useful and we wish you a pleasant stay in the capital of Norway!
- Nickelback concert Oslo 2013 April 24, 2013
- Muse Oslo 2013 April 20, 2013
- Lindsey Stirling concert Oslo 2013 April 19, 2013
- Oslo hotels spring 2013 March 28, 2013
- Bruno Mars concert 2013 February 27, 2013