Are you coming to Oslo and one who loves a good museum and to go to the bottom of a city once there? Then you should buy the Oslo Pass and be efficient and visit lots of the most important attractions in Oslo easily.
If you have an Oslo Pass in your pocket things are easier. Here are some of the advantages you will have if you own such a card.
What is the Oslo Pass to be used for?
- Free public transportation in Oslo
- Free guidebook about Oslo
- Discounts in certain restaurants and stores
- Free parking at several spots
- Free entrance to 33 museums and attractions
With the Oslo Pass you can for example visit the Akershus Castle, the Kon Tiki museum, the Ibsen museum, the Munch museum and lots of other museums for free!
If this all sounds interesting, you can read more about the Oslo Pass and order it at the following site